For the past 35 years, NABE, The National Association of Book Entrepreneurs has honored some of the finest books published by their members. Paying attention to independently-published and small press books, NABE believes all books should be recognized for the Pinnacle Awards based on book content, quality, writing style, presentation and cover design.
The Pinnacle Book Achievement Awards provides authors with a wide variety of over sixty submission categories and the option to suggest a category if one’s book does not fall into a pre-existing category. All printed books written in English and published from 2017 to the present are eligible. Entries are now being accepted through November 5th.
Award Winners receive:
- Honor and Mention in an upcoming issue of NABE’s bookselling magazine, “Book Dealers World”
- A Special Pinnacle Award Winners Web Page on NABE’s site
- Press Releases announcing the Awards with links to NABE’s Award Winners Web Page
- Certificates and stickers publicizing their awards
- Special Discounts on a Host of Marketing Vehicles
For further information on a NABE Membership and access to the Pinnacle Book Achievement Awards Online Entry Form, click here.