Feel free to ask for multiple quantity options so you can see the volume discounts. Minimum order is one box. A box of books may vary from 20 copies for a large book, to 70 copies for a small book. We will send you a prices for all options you select, followed by a Pay Pal invoice based on the final quantity you select. You pay it with a credit card and we will place the order.
Printing Errors & Replacements
Occasionally books are printed with physical errors: torn covers, smears of ink, wrong interior. We apologize when this occurs as quality is important to you and to us. Since the books are shipped directly from the printer, it is the responsibility of the author or person in receipt of the books to send us photographic proof of the errors so that replacements can be ordered by Koehler Books. Saying there is a problem will not suffice. We must—and the printer must—see physical photographic evidence of the errors.
Things to do:
- Please take photos of ALL the books with errors.
- Shoot the cover and inside page with the error.
- Stack all the books with the same errors and show at least 5 with the error exposed.
- Indicate the number of books that need to be replaced, as well as the shipping address.
- Koehler Books will then work with the printer to ship replacements.
- Allow 2-3 weeks for shipping.
Retailers and bookstores who already have an account with Ingram can order through iPage, your distributor, or any Ingram-friendly ordering system you already use. You may also order through Edelweiss.
Retailers and bookstores who do not have an account with Ingram may open one online, at this link: https://getstarted.ingramcontent.com/
Koehler Books is not selling directly to bookstores at this time.
Sponsors, companies, schools etc. affiliated with an author may order direct from Koehler Books with these terms:
• 40% wholesale discount
• One box minimum. No exceptions.
• No returns
• Retailer pays for shipping
• Payments made up front via credit card
• Use the order form on our book order page here