Social scientist and international consultant David Ryback offers an in-depth overview of the fascinating dynamics of The Big Split, focusing on . . .
- the intense support for former President Trump,
- the psychological secrets to why QAnon grew so quickly,
- a neuroscientific explanation for the January 6 assault on the Capitol,
- a clear explanation of how algorithms work,
- what has contributed to the loss of trust in the government since 9/11,
- how to bridge the gap to communicate successfully with someone on the “other side,”
- the origins and power of conspiracy theories,
- and finally, how a reliable democracy like the US can turn into a complete dictatorship if we don’t make some changes.