Included Features with a Traditional Contract:
- Turnkey publishing and management by Köehler Books
- Softcover and e-book with optional hardcover
- Award-winning custom editing and design
- Publishing contract with a 2-year+ term
- ISBNs for softcover, hardcover and e-book are included
- Cooperative team treatment of author
- Print and digital full distribution through Ingram to 39,000 bookstores and online retailers
- 30–50% author royalties on print and digital net sales, 50% on audio and foreign rights sales.
- Possible advance on royalties
- Inclusion in Ingram’s catalogs
- Our marketing program includes tip sheet, media releases, book Web page, cover polls, and promotion of the book to booksellers, Ingram and other distributors. We also coach authors on social media and other marketing through the life cycle of the book.
- 20 copies of your softcover and and an option on hardcover
- Ability to purchase additional books below wholesale
Think this is the right publishing model for you?
Traditional publishing is best for established writers. If you’re such a writer–or you have a spectacular story, superbly crafted–this may be for you.
Or maybe traditional publishing isn’t for you?
Meet your publisher and executive editor.
John Köehler and Joe Coccaro talk about their passion—helping other authors achieve their dreams.