Included Features with a Traditional Contract:
- Turnkey publishing and management by Köehler Books
- Softcover, hardcover and e-book
- Award-winning custom editing and design
- Publishing contract with a 3+-year+ term
- ISBNs for softcover, hardcover and e-book are included
- Cooperative team treatment of author
- Print and digital full distribution through Ingram to 39,000 bookstores and online retailers
- 30–50% author royalties on print and digital net sales, 50% on audio and foreign rights sales.
- Possible advance on royalties
- Inclusion in Ingram’s catalogs, Edelweiss and Overdrive
- Our marketing program includes tip sheet, media releases, book Web page, cover polls, and promotion of the book to booksellers, Ingram and other distributors. We also coach authors on social media and other marketing through the life cycle of the book.
- 20 copies of your softcover and a hardcover proof
- Ability to purchase additional books below wholesale and sell them directly from your website
Think this is the right publishing model for you?
Or maybe traditional publishing isn’t for you?
Meet your publisher and executive editor.
John Köehler and Joe Coccaro talk about their passion—helping other authors achieve their dreams.
Here’s our gift to you.
GET YOUR FREE EBOOK
Pocket Guide to Publishing: 100 Things Authors Should Know
“A clever and candid look under the hood of today’s publishing vehicle.” Ooh, I need this!“I wish Pocket Guide had been available when I started out.” “A real no nonsense guide for authors that cuts to the chase about publishing.”