The Internet has opened a world of opportunities for would-be writers. Now, anyone with a computer and Internet access can get their knowledge, thoughts and passion out to the masses with little to no barrier to entry. Moms and teenagers have become rich blogging about their lives and interests. Freelance writers unable to break into the magazine market, are now making a living writing for online media. Authors with an inch-high stack of rejections are now epublished and being offered traditional publishing contracts. You can join them!
Digital Writer Success: How to Make a Living Writing Online provides budding writers with information and resources needed to earn income from blogging, freelance writing and/or epublishing including:
- How to choose the best writing topics for maximum income potential.
- How to quickly, easily, and affordably set up a blog that makes money through a variety of income-stream options.
- How to get hired to write content for businesses and online media sources.
- Ebook publishing from start to finish including how to pitch digital publishers or self-publish through major e-tailers, such as Amazon,
- Barnes and Noble, iBooks and more.
- How to market blogs, freelance writing services and books.
- Systems and tools to save time and effort when managing and marketing a writing career.