Included Features with a Co-Publishing Contract:
- Turnkey publishing and management by Köehler Books
- A seat on our Emerging Authors Program
- Softcover and e-book included and hardcover optional
- Award-winning custom editing and design
- Publishing contract with a 2-year+ term
- ISBNs for print and e-book are included
- Contracted offer to publish your next book as a traditional deal if a sales goal (eg. 3,000) is reached
- Print and digital full distribution through Ingram to 39,000 bookstores and online retailers
- 50-70% author royalties on print and digital sales, 50% on audio and foreign rights sales.
- Inclusion in Ingram’s catalogs
- Our Marketing program includes title tip sheet, media releases, book Web page, cover polls, and promoting the book to booksellers, Ingram and other distributors. We also coach authors on social media and other marketing through the life cycle of the book.
- 20 copies of your printed book
- Author may purchase additional books below wholesale
- Author may purchase advanced marketing package or hire one of our Experts to assist with marketing and/or design of websites, trailers and more.
Think this is the right publishing model for you?
A co-publishing package with Köehler Books is typically around $6,000 for a fully-edited, standard size book of 40,000 – 70,000 words. We will provide a line-item estimate detailing all costs for pre-publication work, along with a comprehensive publishing contract detailing royalties, term, production requirements and other legal details. Your cost could be higher or lower, depending on the quality of the work and the anticipated editing time.
Or maybe co-publishing isn’t for you?
Meet your publisher and executive editor.
John Köehler and Joe Coccaro talk about their passion—helping other authors achieve their dreams.