- 71 West 23rd Street Ste 1608
- New York, NY 10010-4186
- 65 West 36th Street, Suite 700
- New York, NY 10018
Junior Library Guild
- 160 Varick Street, Floor 11
- New York NY 10013
- 160 Varick Street Floor 11th
- New York, NY 10013-1220
- Vicky Smith
- Children’s & Teen Editor, Kirkus Reviews
- 108 Stillman St.
- South Portland, ME 04106
American Library Association
- 50 E Huron St
- Chicago, IL 60611-2788
- Elaine Szewczyk
- Eric Liebetrau
- Nonfiction Editor, Kirkus Reviews
- 479 Old Carolina Court
- Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
Authors may submit their books for various awards. Some are broad-based and national in scope, and others are regional or specific to the genre or area of interest that the book covers, such as the Civil War, or women’s Rights. Authors are encouraged to find an award that is uniquely suited to your book.
The author is responsible for applying to all awards. All expenses for books and other associated costs must be covered by the author unless otherwise agreed to by Köehler Books. Köehler Books will respond if requested by the awards committee or program.
Following is a short list sampling of awards to consider:
- New Generation Indie Book Awards sponsored by the Independent Book Publishing Professionals Group
- Nautilus Book Awards (Note: Book should contain strong body/mind/spirit related material)
- Foreword Reviews Book of the Year Awards sponsored by Foreword magazine
- International Book Awards sponsored by USA Book News
- USA Book News Awards
- Benjamin Franklin Book Awards, sponsored by the Independent Booksellers Association
- The Michael Shaara Award for Excellence in Civil War Fiction.
- Independent Publishers Book Awards (aka IPPY Awards)